As a leading specialist supplier to the Industrial markets, there are many benefits of choosing The Best Connection Inc. including the following:
- Flexible workforce available for days, nights, shifts, weekends only, long or short term contracts
- Labour provided at short notice
- Tailored to meet your exact requirements
- Approved supplier to many leading organisations and household names
- Each team of consultants assigned to a client is led by a qualified and experienced consultant
- Members of ACSESS
- All of The Best Connection Inc.’s. staff are offered continuous training
- We have an assessment centre in branch utilising some of the latest software available to skill test for your specific job
- Work closely with WSPS
- At The Best Connection Inc. our after regular business hours service ensures you always have a live consultant to contact 7 days a week
- A Focus on only Industrial business
- Reduce your recruitment spend by allowing The Best Connection Inc. to conduct all sourcing and screening , job postings, and reference/background check verification
All temporary workers are thoroughly interviewed by experienced consultants.
Where the candidate is successful they will undergo an in depth take-on briefing to explain their duties and responsibilities whilst working on the Client’s site.
Each candidate receives a written copy of the take-on briefing which covers the following points:
- Consultant name and branch telephone number
- Responsibility of Candidate relating to Duties, Conduct at work and Communication with Branch regarding availability and attendance
- Health & Safety at Work
- Working Time Regulations
- Timesheet procedure
- Payment details
- Rates of Pay and Overtime premiums
- WHMIS, HACCP
- Certificate Verification
The Best Connection Inc. is committed to an inclusive, accessible and barrier-free workplace – one that supports all employees to reach their full potential.
This means we have policies and practices that say we will:
- Hire based on merit
- Prevent and address workplace discrimination and harassment
- Provide employment accommodation for employees with injuries, illnesses or disabilities and to applicants during the recruitment process
- Prevent and address employment barriers through Equal Opportunities
The Best Connection Inc. wholeheartedly supports the principle of Equal Opportunities with respect to colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sex, marital status or disability.
Individuals are treated equally and fairly on recruitment, selection and training. Promotion with career management is based solely on objectives and job related criteria.
All of our temporary workers undergo rigorous recruitment and selection procedures, which can include online testing, WHIMIS training, Violence in the workplace, numeracy, dexterity and literacy testing. Where appropriate, references and background checks can be requested.
- Our recruitment and selection processes and procedures have been designed to meet the requirements of relevant legislation and codes of practice
- We advertise all of our vacancies through various online and print media
- Candidates are interviewed at our premises by experienced consultants
- The candidate’s personal preferences and specific skills are determined
- Application documents are completed which include a declaration covering the information provided and agreement to our terms
- Candidates complete relevant skills-based tests and the results are assessed
- Qualifications, certificates and licences are inspected and copies retained
- Eligibility to work in Canada is established by checking the appropriate documentation, which is copied and retained
- Successful candidates undergo an induction including instruction which covers the expected standard of conduct
- The quality of the interview is controlled and assessed by the branch manager
- Where appropriate, references are sought from previous employers to establish a complete record of the candidate’s work history
We source and supply temporary personnel possessing a variety of skills, enabling us to fulfill the majority of our clients’ requirements.
Listed below are just a few of these:
Assemblers – Braziers – Electrical Assemblers – Electrical Fitters – Electricians – General Labourers – Machine & Press Operators – Machine Tool Fitters – Mechanical Fitters – Panel Wirers – PCB Assemblers – Powder Coaters – Pipefitters/Plumbers – Production & Line Operatives – Polishers – Sprayers
Warehouse & Distribution
Cleaners – Counter Balance – Exhibition Workers – Export Packers – FLT Drivers (cert)- Counterbalance – Raymond Reach- Cherry Pickers-Walkie Operators-General Labourers – Loaders – Order Pickers – Packers – Lumpers – Stock Controllers – Traffic Controllers – VDU Operators – Warehouse Operatives – Warehouse Supervisors