Salary:$28.21-29.23 per hour
Contract Type:Permanent, Full time
Higher pay rate is achieved by:Referencable Work History or Experience
We looking for Full-Time CMM/ Faro Programmer & Operators to join our one of the largest auto manufacturers in Scarborough, ON! We are looking hire candidates with experience operating the Faro Arm on a permanent basis.
This opportunity is only available to candidates who are eligible to work in Canada.
Salary: $55,000 - $57,000
Shift: Day 6:45am - 4:45pm / 8am - 4:30pm
- Set up, program and operate a portable CMM inspection arm (FARO Arm) and generate readable reports with customer model requirements and actual data via Excel.
- Perform dimensional layouts and generate reports in the AIAG format
- Keep lab scope updated
- Perform capability reports as required
- Write CMM Program in PC-DMIA using CAD-IGES files.
- Maintain the gauge calibration system; ensuring all fixtures and hand-held gauges are calibrated as per the established calibration frequency for each gauge / fixture
- Perform Gauge R&R studies.
- Manage the maintenance and calibration of the CMM machine to ensure its proper performance and producing accurate measurement results
- Work with Engineering to develop fixture concepts / designs and source out fixture build.
- Design and co-ordinate the build of gauges / jigs for “special” dimensional checks.
- When necessary, support the quality function in in-process inspection, containment and problem-solving
- Implement and sustain 5S within CMM Room
- Analyze data for trends
- Compare CMM data to fixture
- Confirm fixtures to CAD data when new fixtures arrive
- Minimum of three years’ experience working in an automotive environment preferable stamping and welding
- University or College degree in Engineering / Quality
- Experience in automotive requirements and standards, PPAP submission, Control Plan & PFMEA development, GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance), SPC (Statistical Process Control) and Process Capability Study
- 3-5 years of experience operating Faro Arm
- Good working knowledge of IATF 16949:2016
- Strong / methodical problem-solving skills – proficient in the 8D method and 5P method.
- Proficiency in related computer software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project)
About Our Company
We specialise in the supply of temporary to permanent labourers in the industrial, warehouse and distribution sectors. We have offices in Ontario offering our associates opportunities with some of North America most recognised companies. The Best Connection Inc. is growing the North American network by providing quality individuals like yourself achieve your employment goals with 24/7 service.
To apply contact us immediately!
You can email us at: email@example.com
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change